Last updated January 2018
Use of Your Information
We may use Your Information for the purposes of:
- providing you with access to our Website and personalizing your visit to our Website;
- administering, supporting, improving and developing our business and services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests for information;
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource;
- letting you know about new services, developments to our business and other similar information that may be of interest to you including invitations to attend events or conferences, newsletters and updates in relation to our business and services;
- contacting you by post, telephone, as well as by e-mail as per your stated preference; and
- other purposes that you may consent to from time to time.
If you wish to update Your Information or if you wish to unsubscribe from receiving marketing notifications from us please email us at: email@example.com
We will use Your Information in accordance with applicable federal and state privacy regulations in the United States of America, including The Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. §§41-58) and The Financial Services Modernization Act (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act) (15 U.S.C. §§6801-6827) as applicable. When you register on the Website or email us to request information, you confirm that you agree us using Your Information as described above.
Disclosing Your Information to Third Parties
You may request to receive information regarding personal information that we hold about you and other details about what we use Your Information for. Please write to us at the email address in the ‘Contact’ section below marking your letter or email 'Subject Access Request'. We reserve the right to make a small charge to cover our administrative expenses in responding to your request.
Security to Protect Your Information
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect Your Information from being accessed by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain Your Information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
If you have any comments, queries and requests relating to our use of Your Information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.